Flat insurance

To insure your apartment from €3.50 / month whether you are an owner or tenant

Why do more than 300,000 policy holders recommend Luko?

Get covered in 2 minutes

Download your proof of insurance immediately

Get reimbursed twice as fast

Simply tell us what happened

A tradesperson at your door in 2 days

Our network is always by your side when you need them

Policies and claims covered

See the list of risks you are covered for and customize your cover according to your needs. Have full peace of mind everytime you leave your home.

Customize your policy
  • Water damage

  • Criminal Defense

  • Civil Liability

  • Fires

  • Theft and Vandalism

  • Broken Glass

And always included: locksmiths, storms and natural disasters, technological disasters and terrorism breakdown cover, re-housing assistance and emergency breakdown assistance and the option of repayment when new, depending on the amount of your personal property.

From €3.50 per month

Get your price in 2 minutes with an online quote. The price depends on the surface area and location of your flat. Then, it's up to you to customize your cover!

Frequently asked questions

  • Is flat insurance compulsory?

    Yes, if you are a tenant. If you are a landlord, you are required to insure your flat if it is in a condominium building, but not if it is in a mono-property (if you own all the flats in the building).

  • Who has to insure a rental flat?

    As a tenant, you are free to take out the home insurance of your choice. As an owner, you can take out insurance in the name of your tenant. However, the tenant is free to request that you cancel that insurance, so long as they provide you with proof that they have taken out insurance elsewhere.

  • Landlord : do you need to insure your flat?

    Whether you are an owner-occupant or landlord, the same legislation applies: you are obliged to insure your flat if it is in a condominium building.

  • How much is the deductible?

    The deductible can be adjusted according to your needs. The amount ranges from 75€ to 300€.

  • What documents are required to insure a flat?

    Forget about documents, at Luko there is zero paperwork. In a traditional insurance company, you would have to provide bank account details, a copy of your ID, a copy of your rental contract for tenants, and sometimes proof of income.

Calculate your quote